There’s a lot to love about the island of Mykonos. It’s a cocktail of sun-kissed beaches, charming villages, and vibrant nightlife. It’s a place where the old meets the new, and where the Mediterranean sun never seems to set. But with so many resorts to choose from, how do you decide where to stay? In this guide, we’ll help you navigate Mykonos’ resorts to find your perfect fit.
1. Myconian Villa Collection
Located on the hills of Elia Beach, the Myconian Villa Collection offers a luxurious stay in a tranquil setting. The resort is a perfect blend of modern design and traditional Greek architecture, overlooking the crystal-clear Aegean Sea.
- Pros: Spacious villas, private pools, world-class spa, excellent service.
- Cons: Can be pricey, located on a steep hill which may not be ideal for those with mobility issues.
2. Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort
Perched on the cliffs of Psarou Beach, Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort is an opulent resort that promises an unforgettable experience. It’s an ideal choice for those who crave luxury and peace.
- Pros: Infinity pools, beach access, gourmet dining, private jacuzzis.
- Cons: Some rooms lack privacy, can get crowded in peak season.
3. Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort
If you’re looking for a resort that combines luxury with a homely atmosphere, the Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort could be your pick. Nestled on the beach of Ayios Yiannis, it offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea.
- Pros: Spacious rooms, sea views, excellent food, outstanding service.
- Cons: Can be windy, a bit far from Mykonos Town.
4. Santa Marina, A Luxury Collection Resort
Santa Marina is a haven for those seeking a luxurious and serene stay. Located in Ornos Bay, the resort provides private beach access and beautiful views of the Aegean Sea.
- Pros: Private beach, spacious rooms, exceptional service, kids’ club.
- Cons: Expensive, not much to do in the immediate vicinity.
5. Cavo Tagoo Mykonos
Renowned for its spectacular sunset views, Cavo Tagoo Mykonos is a stylish resort located near Mykonos Town. It’s a favorite for couples and honeymooners.
- Pros: Stunning sunset views, infinity pools, luxurious rooms, close to Mykonos Town.
- Cons: Can be expensive, some rooms lack privacy.
Choosing a resort in Mykonos ultimately boils down to your preferences and budget. Whether you’re after a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a fun time with friends, there’s a resort on this sun-kissed Greek island that’s just right for you. With its azure skies, golden beaches, and whitewashed buildings, Mykonos is a place of beauty and charm that’s waiting to be discovered. Enjoy the journey!
Remember, the perfect resort isn’t just about the amenities; it’s about how it makes you feel. It’s about waking up to the sound of the waves, soaking up the sun on a pristine beach, and enjoying a meal as the sun sets over the Aegean Sea. That’s the magic of Mykonos, and it’s waiting for you.
Planning a trip to Mykonos?
Check out “Where to Stay in Mykonos in 2024” for top tips on the coolest areas and comfiest hotels, perfect for any travel style or budget. Get the inside scoop here and make your Mykonos adventure unforgettable!
5 Mykonos hotels near Paradise beach
Where to Stay in Mykonos on a Budget
The 15 Best Mykonos Hotels on the Beach
Mykonos vs Santorini. Which one is better to visit?
The 15 best Mykonos Hotels with Private Pools
Mykonos Nightlife Guide: The 20 best bars, night clubs and Beach clubs in Mykonos
Best area to stay in Mykonos
Where to stay in Mykonos: Beach or Town
Best 5 Star Hotels in Mykonos
Best time to visit Mykonos
Best Suite Hotels in Mykonos
Best Mykonos Hotels near Nammos
Best Mykonos Hotels near Town
Best Mykonos Hotels for Yoga
Mykonos to Athens by Ferry or Flight