It is time to celebrate! You are visiting one of the most beautiful locations in Greece and you are single! The clubs are poppin’, the beaches are beautiful and there isn’t a bar in town who wouldn’t want to host you! So where do you stay on such an adventure? Well, we have compiled a list of the best Mykonos hotels for singles, in their late 20s or 30s.
Some Tips for Singles Visiting Mykonos
If you are a single visiting Mykonos, most probably you will be either a solo female or male traveler or visiting Mykonos together with a couple (or more!) of your best friends. And chances are that you might be open in mingling with people all over the world, who love to party in Mykonos. Good for you!
So, some tips to help you with your planning, when visiting Mykonos as a single, with a group of friends:
- The best area to stay as a single is Mykonos town. You will have to get a bus to go to the beaches and catch some sun and in the evening you can walk to all the bars, clubs and shops that are located in the main town of Mykonos.
- Mykonos town is though more expensive than other areas of the island, to stay.
- Renting Cars/Motorbikes/4-Wheeled Buggies/ATVs: If you are two or more friends, get a car. Don’t get an ATV or Buggy in Mykonos. They are very dangerous, they are not designed for the roads of Mykonos and a lot of people have accidents with them. Imagine having a fall with a buggy (even wearing a helmet), and getting bruised and burned on your body from it. It will completely destroy a couple of days of your holiday. Please don’t do it.
- You can easily find apartments with 4 beds in Mykonos main town (Mykonos Hora as it is called). It’s better to stay in a hotel or apartments in Mykonos main town, as all the night parties are taking place there and you will most probably be drinking. Much better walking from Little Venice bars and Clubs to Porto Mykonos Hotel, rather than driving to go to your hotel in Super Paradise during the evening. The roads in Mykonos, outside of the main town, don’t have enought lights, they are small and not appropriate for night-driving, especially if someone is drunk.
- Don’t expect to get crazy parties INSIDE the hotels. The parties take place either on the beaches during the afternoon, or in Mykonos town during the evening.
- A lot of people mingle in the swimming pools of Mykonos hotels, so make sure you get a hotel with a big, beautiful, shared swimming pool (e.g. try the Boheme Hotel from our list).
- Where are the parties in Mykonos? During the day (e.g. from 17:00 and onwards), the parties are on the famous beach bars of the island (Nammos beach bar, Tropicana, Principote beach bar, Super Paradise Beach bar), which are all outside of Mykonos town. During the evening, all the parties and crowds are in Mykonos town. The only club outside of Mykonos main town is Cavo Paradiso.
- Where are the best beaches in Mykonos? Have a look at our blogpost, with the 13 best beaches in Mykonos. The best beaches for singles in Mykonos are Super Paradise beach, Paradise beach, Psarou beach, Paraga beach.
Now, let’s have a look at our list with the suggested Mykonos hotels for singles, so that you can enjoy your party time. These hotels are excellent suggestions for either solo male/female travelers or group of friends.
1.Porto Mykonos Hotel
Enjoy Breakfast buffet while staring out over the breath-taking view of the Aegean Sea. This hotel is located over the old port of Mykonos and very close to Mykonos Town and the iconic windmills of Mykonos. Porto Mykonos hotel features a freshwater pool (good option for mingling with other singles) and is less than a five-minute walk from beautiful beaches, night clubs and some of the best restaurants on the island. You will be sure to find a good time at Porto.
Porto Mykonos hotel is pretty popular with singles, as you can just walk to the clubs of Mykonos town in the evening, and come back drunk, without getting a car.
2. Despotiko Hotel
With a beautiful view looking out over the Aegean Sea and the town of Mykonos, the hotel Despotiko offers easy access to Megali Ammos beach, which is one of the most renowned beaches on the island. Despotiko hotel features perfect rooms if you are traveling solo with a spacious single room that is just minutes from Little Venice, Mykonos Windmills and many of the clubs in Mykonos.
3. Elena Hotel Mykonos
The perfect place to escape from the world if that is the kind of vacation you are seeking. This hotel is one of the most
The hotel has a restaurant and shared lounge, and Glam Club is a 13-minute walk away. Archaeological Museum of Mykonos is 0.7 miles from the accommodation, while Mykonos Old Port is a 17-minute walk away. Everything you could desire in Mykonos is less than
4. Boheme Mykonos
In the very center of the town center. The Boheme Mykonos is 1,000 feet away from the downtown area of Mykonos. An a la carte breakfast is served daily in the guestrooms, which means if you want breakfast in bed during your vacation – this hotel is the prime spot for you.
While you are out shopping and end up getting hungry, come back to the hotel to drop your stuff and enjoy a lunch of Mediterranean dishes can also be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant for lunch or dinner. The Boheme
5. Hotel Semeli
Located in Mykonos town, 1,650 feet from Megali Ammos beach, which is famous for singles to mingle. This hotel features tastefully decorated accommodations with sea, town or garden views, a sweet-water, heated pool with sunbeds and a spa – so if you aren’t traveling with someone you can melt the day away in the spa.
Everything in Mykonos is within walking distance of Hotel Semeli. Guests can reach the center of Mykonos town where many bars, cafes and restaurants can be found.
6. Infinity Mykonos Suites
Infinity Mykonos Suites offers elegant accommodations right in the heart of the cosmopolitan Mykonos City. Little Venice is just a 5-minute walk away, while Mykonos Old Port is 1,650 feet away. Here you can rest with a group of your friends or enjoy traveling solo.
There are shops, cafes, bars and classy restaurants within minutes of this hotel with the famous Mykonos Windmills basically in the hotel’s backyard, less than 1,500 feet away. Defiantly a place to travel if you are visiting in Mykonos.
7. Fresh Boutique Hotel
Suited much better for the solo traveler, staying in the Fresh Boutique Hotel is like visiting a relative. Everyone is family here and you can’t beat the location. Less than a mile from all of Mykonos’ major attractions, shops
8. Hotel Delphines
Rockin’ a tight budget? This hotel is for you, quaint and snug it is perfect for the solo traveler with a position in Mykonos that can’t be bought. Less than 1,000 feet from Little Venice and all the best beaches and shops you can think of, this hotel offers the simple pleasure of a stay with them. If you are the kind of traveler who only spends time in their room to sleep and shower this is the perfect hotel for you!
9. Anagram Boutique Hotel
Located in the pedestrian area of Mýkonos City and this hotel offers beautifully decorated rooms that are cozy for the single traveler. The central bus station is just a few minutes’
You can walk everywhere and if you don’t like walking – you can hire a private car through the hotel to take you to Little Venice is 1,300 feet from Anagram Boutique Hotel, while Glam Club is 1,650 feet away. Nammos Mykonos is 2 miles away.
10. Harmony Boutique Hotel
Another suggestion for the list of the best Mykonos hotels for singles. This is the perfect hotel if you are wanting to really experience the luxurious side of Mykonos.
Guests can enjoy a delicious start to the day with a homemade, with an American-style breakfast prepared with locally produced, organic ingredients, which served until 11 am so you can sleep in! The Mykonian-style Amvrosia Restaurant serves Greek and Mediterranean cuisine with views of the sunset, Mykonos Town and the Aegean Sea.
We hope you enjoyed our list with the best Mykonos hotels for singles. Have fun in Mykonos!
5 Mykonos hotels near Paradise beach
Where to Stay in Mykonos on a Budget
The 15 Best Mykonos Hotels on the Beach
Mykonos vs Santorini. Which one is better to visit?
The 15 best Mykonos Hotels with Private Pools
Mykonos Nightlife Guide: The 20 best bars, night clubs and Beach clubs in Mykonos
Best area to stay in Mykonos
Where to stay in Mykonos: Beach or Town
Best 5 Star Hotels in Mykonos
Best time to visit Mykonos
Best Suite Hotels in Mykonos
Best Mykonos Hotels near Nammos
Best Mykonos Hotels near Town
Best Mykonos Hotels for Yoga
Mykonos to Athens by Ferry or Flight