One can imagine that Greece is an incredibly romantic location for couples to visit. Whether you are going on your honeymoon, celebrating an anniversary, or just looking to spice things up, make your romantic getaway to Mykonos truly unforgettable.
So where are these amazing hotels in Mykonos? We have provided a list of the 15 best Mykonos hotels for couples wanting a romantic getaway.
- A list of the Best Mykonos hotels for Couples
- 1.Porto Mykonos Hotel (Mykonos Town, 4 stars)
- 2. Apanema Resort (4 stars, 15 min walk from Mykonos Town)
- 3. Harmony Boutique Hotel (Mykonos town, 4 stars)
- 4. Mykonos Princess Hotel (4 stars, Agios Stefanos village)
- 5. Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge (5 stars, Mykonos Town)
- 6. Boheme Mykonos – Adults Only (5 stars, Mykonos Town)
- 7. Arte & Mare Elia Mykonos Suites (5 stars, at Elia beach)
- 8. Greco Philia Hotel Boutique Mykonos (5 stars, at Elia Beach)
- 9. Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos (4 stars, Kalafatis village)
- 10. Pietra e Mare Mykonos Hotel (Kalo Livadi beach)
- 11. Petinos Beach Resort & Spa (5 stars, Platis Gialos beach)
- 12. La Residence Mykonos Hotel Suites (5 stars, Kalafatis beach)
- 13. Grace Mykonos Auberge Resorts Collection (4 stars, Agios Stefanos village)
- 14. Hotel Alkyon (4 stars, Mykonos town)
- 15. Aeolos Hotel (3 stars, outside of Mykonos town on the road to Ano Mera village)
A list of the Best Mykonos hotels for Couples
1.Porto Mykonos Hotel (Mykonos Town, 4 stars)
Enjoy Breakfast buffet while staring out over the breath-taking view of the Aegean Sea. This hotel is located over the old port of Mykonos and very close to Mykonos Town and the iconic windmills of Mykonos. Porto Mykonos hotel features a freshwater pool and is less than a five-minute walk from beautiful beaches, night clubs and some of the best restaurants on the island.
Tips for Couples: You can get a room with a Jacuzzi or a private pool
Strong Points of Porto Mykonos: The location, the swimming pool and the view of the sea from the rooms. The service is also very friendly.
Location of Porto Mykonos: Mykonos Chora (the main town in Mykonos). This is an excellent location, as you can easily go out to Mykonos Chora in the evening and return to the hotel, without using a car.
Price per night at High Season: 340 euros for a double room
Apanema Resort (4 stars, 15 min walk from Mykonos Town)
The private pool has one of the best views a romantic couple could ask for, the sea.
Centered in the heart of things to do this hotel is just a 6-minute walk from Mykonos Old Port, while the Archaeological Museum of Mykonos is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Mykonos Airport, 1.9 mi from the hotel. Psarou Beach is 3.1 mi away.
Strong Points of Apanema Resort:
– You don’t need to worry about waking up early to get your breakfast, as it is available until 12:00.
– The rooms offer sea views and you can get an indoor pool.
– Excellent choice for a honeymoon.
– The service is very friendly.
– Romantic views of the sunset.
Average Price at High Season: 440 euros per night for a double room
Star Rating: 4-star hotel
Rating of Apanema Resort on Booking.com: 9.4 out of 10.00
3. Harmony Boutique Hotel (Mykonos town, 4 stars)
This is one of the best Mykonos hotels for couples if you want to really experience the luxurious side of Mykonos.
Feel like you are on the island alone with your loved one with private balconies giving each room a view of the town and the Aegean Sea to watch the sunset in your room with a glass of wine and rose peddles on the bed.
Guests can enjoy a delicious start to the day with a homemade, with an American-style breakfast prepared with locally produced, organic ingredients, which served until 11 am so you can sleep in. The Mykonian-style Amvrosia Restaurant serves Greek and Mediterranean cuisine with views of the sunset, Mykonos Town and the Aegean Sea.
4. Mykonos Princess Hotel (4 stars, Agios Stefanos village)
One of the
5. Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge (5 stars, Mykonos Town)
Treat your loved one to a 5-star hotel and one of the top hotels in all my Mykonos! The Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge is the perfect combination of modern and Mediterranean. There is an infinity pool with perfect views of the bay and has private access to the Megali Ammos Beach. The hotel’s award-winning, fine dining restaurant is positioned by the pool and offers breathtaking sea views. The restaurant serves a Mediterranean creative cuisine which the chef, based all the meals on seasonal local products. Bill & Coo is conveniently located just 10 minutes walking distance from Mykonos Town where you can enjoy shopping, sightseeing, nightlife and more! This hotel even has a separate complex if you are looking for an “adults only” vacation.
6. Boheme Mykonos – Adults Only (5 stars, Mykonos Town)
In the very center of the town center! The Boheme Mykonos is 1,000 feet away from the downtown area of Mykonos. An a la carte breakfast is served daily in the guestrooms, means if you are wanting breakfast in bed during your vacation – this hotel is the prime spot for you! While you are out shopping and end up getting hungry, come back to the hotel to drop your stuff and enjoy a lunch of Mediterranean dishes can also be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant for lunch or dinner. The Boheme
7. Arte & Mare Elia Mykonos Suites (5 stars, at Elia beach)
The beachfront Arte & Mare Luxury Suites & Spa is one of the best Mykonos hotels for couples with its luxurious suites with pool or Aegean Sea views and a tasty breakfast served by the sea.
The resort lies right on Elia Beach for the vacationers who love to lay on the beach. Wake up to delicious homemade sweets and a choice of freshly baked
8. Greco Philia Hotel Boutique Mykonos (5 stars, at Elia Beach)
Set high on the cliffs just above the Elia beach, Greco Philia Hotel Boutique offers high-class lodging with magnificent Aegean Sea views in an ultra-relaxing and deluxe setting. Guests can laze around the sparkling waters of the pool and enjoy breathtaking views over the sea. Relax at the spa with the integrative therapies that were designed to enhance the guests’ experience at the hotel. Each guest is greeted with a welcome cake and a fresh fruit basket to start your trip off right! Just a short distance from the heart of downtown Mykonos, when you are here you feel worlds away with the convenience knowing that everything you desire is nearby.
9. Anemoessa Boutique Hotel Mykonos (4 stars, Kalafatis village)
Located near Kalafatis beach, on the south of the island, Anemoessa Mykonos is 6.8 mi from Mykonos Town Center and features stunning views of sun, sand,
10. Pietra e Mare Mykonos Hotel (Kalo Livadi beach)
11. Petinos Beach Resort & Spa (5 stars, Platis Gialos beach)
The Cycladic-style hotel is basically built on the Platis Gialos beach. It provides an open-air lounge, an outdoor swimming pool with a bar, and all guest rooms were built with balconies overlooking the Aegean Sea. Lounge next to the pool and feel like a Greek god at the poolside restaurant La
12. La Residence Mykonos Hotel Suites (5 stars, Kalafatis beach)
On Kalafatis beach, this deluxe Mykonian hotel features 5 swimming pools! There are spa facilities on the property include a Turkish hammam and hot tub. La Residence Mykonos offers comfortable suites, all with dazzling Aegean Sea views and characteristic boutique hotel elegance. Some suites feature private pools decorated with handmade crystal mosaics. Full buffet breakfast is available to all the guests. Gourmet tastes are served at the La Veranda hotel restaurant, which offers a magnificent view of Mykonos. The charming hotel bar serves cocktails and drinks in a relaxing atmosphere.
13. Grace Mykonos Auberge Resorts Collection (4 stars, Agios Stefanos village)
Right above the sandy Agios Stefanos Beach, the whitewashed walls of Grace Mykonos feature a spa center and a pool area that overlooks the Aegean Sea. This hotel is perfect for couples, it offers champagne à la carte breakfast throughout the day. The elegant rooms feature balconies with views to Delos island or the town while some include plunge pools. The Grace Mykonos also gives their guests a wide variety of in-room drinks or special romance packages. The pool bar you will find a modern twist as it features solar-powered lamps and sun loungers where guests can relax with a cocktail or snack. All this wonderful bliss at the hotel, one might not even think to leave to venture to the cosmopolitan Mykonos Town with bars and art shops are less than 1.2 mi away.
14. Hotel Alkyon (4 stars, Mykonos town)
A 10-minute walk from Mykonos Town. Hotel Alkyon offers a beautiful swimming
15. Aeolos Hotel (3 stars, outside of Mykonos town on the road to Ano Mera village)
At a distance of 2,650 feet from Mykonos City Center, Aeolos Hotel offers the best spot in town. The roomy and airy accommodations are furnished with modern décor, while their balconies overlook the gardens or the pool. Guests enjoy a varied breakfast buffet including homemade delicacies while the hotel also includes a bar and an a la carte restaurant. Aeolos Hotel is just opposite the bus stop so for the couples who like to hop on and hop off to see the sights around the island this is the perfect hotel for you! The friendly staff will happily assist guests with recommendations on places to visit, and maps and information about the island.
5 Mykonos hotels near Paradise beach
Where to Stay in Mykonos on a Budget
The 15 Best Mykonos Hotels on the Beach
Mykonos vs Santorini. Which one is better to visit?
The 15 best Mykonos Hotels with Private Pools
Mykonos Nightlife Guide: The 20 best bars, night clubs and Beach clubs in Mykonos
Best area to stay in Mykonos
Where to stay in Mykonos: Beach or Town
Best 5 Star Hotels in Mykonos
Best time to visit Mykonos
Best Suite Hotels in Mykonos
Best Mykonos Hotels near Nammos
Best Mykonos Hotels near Town
Best Mykonos Hotels for Yoga
Mykonos to Athens by Ferry or Flight