With ferries arriving daily from mainland Greece as well as surrounding Cycladic islands, Mykonos’ port is always abuzz with activity. Staying near the port is hugely convenient for island-hoppers, allowing quick transfers to catch boats in time.
These areas put you within easy reach of Mykonos Ferry Port, whether on foot, via hotel transfer, or a speedy drive. Choose lodging here for stress-free access sailing in and out of Mykonos.
Staying in Mykonos Town, also called Chora, positions you right where the ferries dock on the western edge. It’s just a 5-10 minute stroll from hotels here to the port.
- Carbonaki Hotel – 3 minute walk
- Portobello Boutique Hotel – 6 minute walk
- Harmony Boutique Hotel – 10 minute walk
Just 2.5km south of Mykonos Town, Ornos puts you within a quick 5-minute drive or short taxi ride from the port. Hotels here generally provide port transfers.
- Kiveli Hotel – 5 minute drive
- Petasos Beach Resort – 5 minute drive
- San Antonio Mykonos – 7 minute drive
Popular Platis Gialos is just 3km from Mykonos Port, making it an ideal area for ferry access. Transfers to port take about 10 minutes by car.
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel – 10 minute transfer
- Hotel Alkyoni – 8 minute transfer
- Hotel Ostraco Suites – 10 minute transfer
Just north of central Mykonos Town, quiet Tourlos offers both villas and hotels an incredibly short 1-3 minute drive from where ferries dock.
- Mykonos Grand Hotel – 3 minute drive
- St. Johns Hotel Villas & Spa – 90 second walk
- Royal Myconian Resort – 2 minute drive
Whether sailing to Santorini, Paros, Athens, or beyond, staying close to Mykonos’ port ensures you’ll embark stress-free. Walk, take the hotel shuttle, or drive just minutes to easily catch your ferry.