Mykonos is a beautiful Greek island with a rich history and culture. If you’re planning to spend three days in Mykonos, here is a suggested itinerary to help you make the most of your time on the island if you only have 3 days in Mykonos:
- Arrive in Mykonos and check into your hotel.
- Explore the Mykonos Town (Chora), a maze of narrow streets, whitewashed houses, and blue-domed churches. The town is a great place to wander and explore, with many shops, restaurants, and cafes to visit.
- Visit the Windmills of Mykonos, a group of 16th-century windmills that have been converted into a museum. The windmills offer stunning views of the town and the sea, and are a popular spot for photography.
- In the evening, enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants in the town, or go out for a drink at a rooftop bar.
- Spend the day at the beach. Mykonos is known for its beautiful beaches, and there are many to choose from. Some popular beaches include Paradise Beach, Super Paradise Beach, and Elia Beach. You can spend the day lounging on the sand, swimming in the crystal-clear waters, or trying water sports like snorkeling and kayaking.
- Visit the Little Venice neighborhood, a picturesque area of Mykonos known for its brightly-colored houses that are built right on the edge of the sea. The area is a great place to take photos, grab a bite to eat, or enjoy a drink at one of the many waterfront cafes.
- In the evening, go out to one of the island’s popular nightclubs, including Paradise Club, Super Paradise Beach Club, and Nammos. These clubs are known for their dance music, cocktails, and lively atmosphere, and are popular with both tourists and locals alike.
- Go on a boat tour of the island. Many companies offer boat tours that take you around Mykonos and allow you to see the sights from the water. Some tours include stops at nearby islands, so you can explore more of the Aegean Sea.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, located in the Chora neighborhood. The museum contains a collection of artifacts and objects from the island’s history, including exhibits on ancient Mykonos, the Battle of Mykonos, and the island’s maritime history.
- In the evening, enjoy a farewell dinner at one of the many restaurants in the town, or go out for a drink at a rooftop bar.
This is just a suggested itinerary for spending three days in Mykonos. The island has a rich history and culture, and there are many other attractions and activities to enjoy. You can tailor the itinerary to your own interests and preferences, or ask a local for recommendations.